Thursday, August 21, 2008

What if????

What if???

- I'm still in Singapore?
- I haven't done uni?
- I've done uni in Sg part time?
- I'm not living away by myself?
- I'm not working in my career now?
- I'm still working as my Technical Consultant?

Would i be happier??????? yes....and hugely NO.........

*sigh*... all the anguish, all the fear, all the stress, all the hatred, all the disappointments, all the laughter, all the tears.....

I'm still not too sure......

The only reason why I'm writing this post is:

I can't understand what's the issue with picking up the phone to someone dear to see if she's alright....

Many a time i wished that i can just pack up and head back..would i be happier?? maybe yes...personally with family around, etc....

but hugely no in the sense of career and opportunities... i really wished my family was here..have a sense of belonging to friends too....

i know u're busy..i know u're stressed... i know u're overworked... would it be better if i had not bothered u in the first place?????

*i know the bf will be very disappointed to see this*..... and we'd probably argue over this again.....but oh well... if it happens, it happens...

No comments: