Sunday, March 23, 2008

An old and dusty site

Yes... it has finally come the time to re-live this blog again.

Its been 6 months since I've every written in here..and god knows when the last visiter was, prob DT to drum the bday tune.*laughs*

Oh well, so much have happen here, yet I feel a little bit perplexed on what I've been feeling for 6 months.

BIG question i ask myself:


IF I WERE TO DIE RIGHT NOW, AM I HAPPY WITH MY LIFE

The answer is Yes as per this moment cause given a choice, I don't think i can live any other way and be as fulfilled right now.

I gave myself a little list of resolutions at the beginning of the year. Surprise surprise! It actually didn't include losing weight, cause that's a hopeless resolution which I will never get to fulfil. Anyway, here are some:

- Get better in the job.
- Get myself acknowledged in my career.
- Pass my studies ...just PASS..not worried for meriting..just not NOT passing!
- Find my Mr Right (not young anymore - "whatever")
- Find myself (I find it REALLY HARD to say maybe I can never finish finding this one... its a never ending vicious cycle- think losing weight). haha....

There.. I sat down after a while..and think..its still too early to say... being only Mar, prob will write in May or something though..if it will work out.

*laughs*... think this will really be just my journal..cause i think..no one actually expects me to blog anymore...... *laughs*..oh well...

and anyway, if you are reading this, HAPPY EASTER... prob i'm just wishing myself too!!!!!haha...

No comments: