Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy

Just realised that CH and WK are perhaps finalizing to tie the knot at the end of this year..so its really good..one more couple down...a pity that i've started my career so late though, else it'll be good for females my age to start something now.

you know..its prob the time where you start to think if you are really goign on the right track..and what you can do to make your life a little better..perhaps living with someone closer, would be heaps better i think.... at least at the end of the day, u know that someone would never forsake you....

my true thoughts..have i matured yet? am i willing to commit myself?? haha.... maybe....maybe...maybe...

1 comment:

martin_live4God said...

Suggest you read this book - The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren. My first feeling after reading this book is that now everything make sense and feel enlightened. I feel free from all the self-centered standards of this world. Give it a shot, you will discover the purpose of your life.

Note: This is not a self-help book. Its not abt you.