Wednesday, January 24, 2007

*gen is a happy person today*

Why?

Because i met up with one of my uni friends today!!!!! Anne-Gaelle!!! at the city....!!!!!

Realized that in 1/2 years' time, there isn't a lot of changes in the Brisbane city, but significant enough to intrigue my curiousity...

*ps* Didn't bring my camera, therefore no pictures for my audiences, I apologise*


What's new!!!!

-> Brisbane Square -> New building that opened last December 2006...heard that its a government building...

-> FCUK is in town -> Yes, French Connection United Kingdom (the apparel store) is in Brisbane city as well!

-> Coles Central has opened a store in.... DAVID JONES building!!!!!!! *yummy! bigger store than the one @ Myers' Centre.

in my mind now..What i'm thinking:

*wants*
-> 1 year subscription to Cosmopolitan and Cleo magazines @ $99/yr
-> Fitness first membership to gain back my last time motivation.....!!!!

but but but..... i$ a problem.....*laughs*... perhaps must wait for a while.... *laughs*

No comments: