Monday, January 22, 2007

Coverlooks...Makeover

Yeah, did this coverpix on my last day before I left for Brisbane... it was a promotion by Maybank that allows you to have a makeover free of charge, on Maybanks account with Coverlooks.

Deal is, you have to bring your own clothes, they provide a few shots, makeup and hairstyle for you.

Verdict given below:



Positive: Think i liked the makeup and the hairstyle, though a bit peranakan,i felt.

Negative: DID NOT like the service guy.. when he knew that i was not interested to buy pix, he was like:

guy: you're NOT even going to buy a 5R pix?
me: i'm still thinking of doing my grad portrait here.
guy: so, basicially you are not going to buy anything here? so i no need to show you so much.
me: yeah, at least you know now that you don't have to waste so much time on me.
*suddenly guy feels like he is in the wrong*

guy: erm, no lah. Ok, then u can collect your souvenir next week. (he then proceeds to give me the receipt and shoos me off)
me: oh well, think i made a better choice to do my portrait elsewhere!!!!

keke

No comments: